The Feeger Sisters Dance Up A Storm

Regular yard-apes may recall a post or so ago, I let on that my dad, Canadian Landscape painter Lawrence Nickle, would soon be illustrating the special signed, limited edition hardcover of my novel Eutopia: A Novel of Terrible Optimism.

Well, now that the snow's set in at the North Pole (a.k.a. Burk's Falls, Ontario), dad's started in on the work, and fast as he can sketch them, his friend Bill has been scanning it and interwebbing the exquisite drawings south, to me.

To whet your appetite, I've included above, Illustration #4 - an illustration depicting the Feeger Sisters, and their improvisational dance of supplication to the Old Man, a mysterious fellow who dwells somewhere deep in Trout Lake, Idaho.

There are many more illustrations, but the only way to see 'em all is to go order the special collector's edition of Eutopia. You can do it here, at The Horror Mall.

Labels: ,