Where I'll be at Ad Astra...

... Ad Astra being the Toronto science fiction convention (or the syfy convention, based on the apparently new thinking south of the border). It's happening weekend after next (March 27, 28 & 29) here, and here's my schedule:

Friday 9 p.m. I'm in Salon 241, talking about the value of Hectic Day Jobs. (Panelists are Jana Paniccia (MOD), Ed Greenwood, Karina Sumner-Smith, Michael R. Colangelo, and Eric Choi)

Saturday at noon, I'm in Salon 243, waxing eldritch about The Call of Cthulhu. (Panelists are Bruce Ballon (MOD), Ed Greenwood, Matt Moore, and Jason Bourget)

Sunday's the big day. At noon, I'm in 343, playing the Dueling Openings game. (Duelists are Douglas Smith (mod), Nick DiChario, Claude Lalumière, and Mike Rimar)

At 1:30, I'm doing a reading in the Crowne Room.

At 2 p.m., it's talk of Tesseracts, with a bunch of us who've published stories in the anthology. (Give it up for panelists Claude Lalumière (mod), Madeline Ashby, Douglas Smith, and Robert Boyczuk)

There. Now you know as much as I do.