Tesseracts Twelve is out-ish...

I say out-ish, rather than out, because the official launch is in a few days at the World Fantasy Convention in Alberta, and although you can purchase it here and here, I have yet to see it in a bookstore.

But I post now to note a very kind review, from noted author and critic Don D'Ammassa, which you can read here. It says kind things about the collection, and very kind things indeed about my story Wylde's Kingdom. Which you can read a bit of here. You have to buy the book to read the whole story, but you have to click on the link to learn about the AbSucker 2020.



* * *

Addendum Nov. 1: Okay, it's out. Picked me up a copy at The World's Biggest Bookstore (apologies to Bakka Phoenix, who yes, yes, I know would have given me a better discount and are my friends) yesterday. It is every bit as good looking as the thumbnail indicates.