Happy Pixel-Stained Technopeasant Day - To You and You and You...

Okay - so I don't pretend to have a deep involvement or any particular stake in the Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America, or their red-state - blue-state-like division over electronic publishing and Creative Commons and whatnot. But I know a good fake internet holiday when I see one, and Pixel-Stained Technopeasant Day looks like one for the ages. Having just posted a bunch of stories with Creative Commons licences a week ago; and having just figured out that today is the day; and having just worked out that according to this guy, I am a scab (and therefore must spend the rest of the evening atempting to redefine exactly what one means when one says scab) - I will just wish everyone a very Happy Pixel-Stained Technopeasant Day, and direct you to the website, where you can read some stories.